For the pure enjoyment of house parties and other on premises events it is best that as a guest you also do a couple things making sure you are invited to the next one. Here are a few suggestions:
- Shower, brush your teeth, and shave (if required) before attending any party or events. If fingers are going to be use as part of foreplay, clip you nails short and make sure there are no rough edges that may cut.
- Make party reservation rather than “just dropping in”. If you can’t make it cancel your reservation.
- Be punctual to all parties and events.
- The ideal place to meet and start up a friendly conversation is in the Jacuzzi, hot tub, or the bar if there is one.
- It is suggested that couple should stick together at the party unless they both agree to go separately to play or mix with other. This also limits the possibilities of jealousy.
If at any time that you and your partner require a serious relationship discussion or argument of something concerning either of you, please do so away from the party or in a more private area. This is only pure courtesy.